Sunday, July 16, 2017

Polish Counselors Arrive

So my wonderful day started by church with the message from Pastor Sztwiertnia.  He talked about Jesus choosing his disciples and then they were in turn to go find other people and tell them about Jesus.   Then I got the wonderful privilege of going with Peter and Bozena to see their home, their future home and the parish he will serve in next month.   It is hard to believe that I have been here 8 times and made such great friends that I feel they are family.  I came back to camp and did a puzzle with Emilka.  After keeping a secret for 5 months, the rest of the team found out that Lukasz and Monika are having a baby boy.  They picker out material and I made them a quilt, bibs, and a receiving blanket.

I can not believe that all the preparations are finally done and I am here.   I love you all very much.  It is good to be home again!

Written by Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment