Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday, July 20th

What an awesome first day! I loved seeing how much the returning campers have grown in the past year, and I'm excited to get to know the new ones. This was the first year I got to experience the evaluation as the polish counselors asked me the same questions that the ask the campers, only on polish instead of English. Surprisingly I scored some points, and I was able to write a full paragraph in Polish. I also loved spending almost the entire day with Emilia, it is so great seeing her grow into a bright young girl. Se even know her colors, and numbers in English. A great start to camp this year and I can't wait for the days ahead.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures and comments. I especially liked the team picture and will put on the fridge while you are there. Prayers for you missionaries as you tell The Story.

    ReplyDelete