Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday, July 22nd

The heat was on today.   This made it a WATER DAY!   My favorite day, but all I got to do was fill the water balloons.   I had to help with crafts.   The kids enjoyed it a lot.   Josh got a nice cold bucket of water from his sister from the balcony.

We did 10 loads of washing today.   with all the water day clothes, there was quite a lot.  

We learned about the Europeans coming to America.   I am enjoying teaching the advanced group this year.   I even gave a small history lesson today.

Written by Lisa













2 comments:

  1. Going to be a warm one here today...Gerry and I may have to have a water day. lol. In last picture the boys look tired. More prayers for stamina. Keep up the God work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are great with the kids! very fun day

    ReplyDelete