Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday,July 26

The day started out raining so there was no walk.  Most took advantage of catching extra zzzzzz"s.  The church service was inspirational for all in their own way.  Most agreed the campers singing topped the list especially when they started singing Open the Eyes of My Heart on their own when we were at communion.  No English words were up on any screen for them and they knew the words and sang it in English. Listening to the sermon between Pastor James and Przemek tag teaming it was uplifting and entertaining.  Przemek at on point didn't understand what Pastor was saying so Pastor stuck his tongue out at Przemek to show him tastebuds. The kids loved it.  Josh was taken out of his comfort zone with being asked to read the scripture readings.  Just so you all know, he survived. 
 After lunch half of us walked into Wisla while the other half stay and did the scavenger hunt with the campers. I was one that walked into town and enjoyed shopping, cuisine, and a little alone time with my daughter. 
 This is my second time here and I am glad I gave this particular trip a second try.  My first time was stressful  about teaching since I am in no way good at that skill. I really didn't enjoy it.  The format and team members are different this time and I am enjoying most all of camp.  The team has laughed together tremendously. We have also worked together, encouraged each other, and leaned on each other to make it through.  It is evident everywhere you look that Our Lord is working here. 
 Please keep us all in your prayers, (say a few extra for fewer injuries please! ) Hard to believe we only have 3 1/2 days left here. 

Posted by Sherri








1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sherri! Sounds as though God has everything under control. Glad the church service was...well...awesome. From Lincoln....prayers.

    ReplyDelete