Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26th

God wants us to obey was the theme for the day.  We learned about Abraham's servant meeting Rebecca at the well.  We had a wonderful competition of filling the cups with spoons.  The children ran back and forth from the bowls to the cup to mimic the trips that Rebecca took to the well to water the camels.  We wanted to show that we are willing to go the distance to be God's faithful servants.  I often think of myself as a servant at St. Paul, but here I find myself not in the servanthood but being served by God!  He gives me so much more than I will ever give to the people here in Poland.  It is an amazing experience that I hope to continue to do for many more years.

The children are always singing the songs from camp through the crafts, rooms, and classes.  What a great way to see and feel God's love in every moment of the day.  It will be an exciting and emotional closing in less than a week.  I can't believe a week has come and gone, and I can't wait for the new day to come and worship with our kids at our home away from home.

written by Lisa

























1 comment:

  1. Tell Marta it's good to see pictures of my favorite fiddler.

    ReplyDelete