Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27th

As I reflect on my 4 mission trips to Poland, I am noticing it gets harder to say goodbye every time.  We arrive a week ago today and only have less than five days left here.  

I have really liked playing with Emily, our pastors granddaughter.   She gets up in front of the chapel with me to dance and sing!  Her favorite is the "JOY" song!  She loves doing the YYYYYYYY is for you and you and you!  She is only 2 and know the love of Jesus and want to show it!

I have built so many relationships with the campers, Polish counselors and American staff.  Today I painted Marysia's nails.  I also instigated a lot of people getting throwing people into the cool and refreshing pool.  (It was very warm here today!)  

I liked our theme today, as it was better to give than to receive!  Lisa gave everyone in the camp chocolate so show this.  The campers made cards for pastor to hand out to the shut-ins or sick people of the church. It was fun watching them show their faith!  "God is love!"  

Written by Chelsea









 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Chelsea! Good to see everyone in the picture. It's cool in Lincoln. Still no rain but a chance. I miss the kids' singing.

    ReplyDelete