Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday, July 28th

We are closing down the camp soon.  My heart is heavy as I prepare myself to leave my second home.  I have come here for the past 5 years and have begun many relationships with the campers, American staff and Polish counselors.  They feel like a second family, we laugh when they laugh, cry when they cry and feel proud when someone learns something new.  We support each other like a family, and learn to accept each other for the good and the bad. 

God has marvelous plans for each and everyone of us!  He love us and supports us.  What a wonderful time we have had.

My favorite time of the day is when we come together in the chapel for singing, worshipping and learning a new Bible verse.  I love the way we raise the roof with our singing and laughing.  God loves to hear our praises.  I will never forget how much I personally grow closer to God every year on this mission trip!  "This is the day You have made, We will rejoice and be glad in it!" 

Thank you Lord for giving us these friendships that will continue to grow in our hearts and minds all this year.  We love to Facebook, Skype and Snapchat with each other.  Thank you for these modern technologies to keep us close. 

Written by Lisa








No comments:

Post a Comment