Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday, July 20th Polish Counselors Arrive

Finally I can count the number of times I have been to Poland on a whole entire hand! I am so blessed! With each passing year I have made friends, memories, and have touched the lives of many by sharing the gospel of Jesus. Today I said hello to all of the Polish Counselors from years past and met 2 new ones! I was also able to reunite with Emilka the granddaughter of our host. I can't wait for tomorrow when the campers arrive. After arriving "home" on Saturday evening I could already tell this year in Poland will be amazingly God-filled and I am sooooooo excited to see what he has in store!
             - Chelsea Irwin










1 comment:

  1. Hi, Chelsea! Love the pictures. Whose baby? Does he/she need a GG?

    ReplyDelete